- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Civil services study material released in Vijayawada
Himamsu Shukla, Managing Director of Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation on Thursday said that students from Andhra Pradesh, who are getting top ranks in national competitive exams like IIT, JEE and CAT should show their mettle in the prestigious All India Civil Service Examinations
Vijayawada: Himamsu Shukla, Managing Director of Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation on Thursday said that students from Andhra Pradesh, who are getting top ranks in national competitive exams like IIT, JEE and CAT should show their mettle in the prestigious All India Civil Service Examinations.
Releasing the study material prepared by the Takshasila IAS Academy at the APTDC office, Shukla stressed on the importance of study material and grip over the current affairs in cracking the toughest exam.
He appreciated the efforts being made by the Takshasila IAS Academy in equipping Telugu students with required knowledge and skills to tackle the civil service exam.
He said that the aspirants need not go to big cities like Delhi and Hyderabad as the Takshasila IAS Academy was providing excellent and qualitative coaching in Vijayawada.
He congratulated academy Managing Director Dr BSN Durga Prasad for selection of academy under the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme to give training to civil service aspirants in Andhra Pradesh.
Academy MD Durga Prasad said that the academy got 7 ranks in a short period of 4 years and it was possible because of experienced faculty and excellent infrastructure.
Takshashila senior faculty member P Srinivasa Rao and others were also present.