- Hyderabad: One arrested for investment fraud
- Planning Board Vice-Chairman to oversee ‘Prajavani’ conduct
- Voting for Cong, BRS won’t benefit Telangana: Kishan
- Cong-led civic body hanging by a thread
- MWC 2024: Exciting Launches Await From Xiaomi 14 Series to Barbie Flip Phone
- New tourist attraction at RK Beach
- Shah Rukh Khan reacts to Allu Arjun’s son Ayaan singing ‘Dunki’ song; offers ‘Sri Valli’ treat in return
- Rashmika Mandanna reveals reason behind her absence from ‘Animal’ post-release celebrations
- Nag Ashwin unveils time-bending epic ‘Kalki 2898 AD,’ bridging Mahabharat to the future
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 26 February, 2024
CM Naidu to attend meet at Kesarapalli today
District Collector B Lakshmikantham directed the concerned officials to complete all the arrangements for the meeting of PasupuKumkuma and Pension thanks giving programme which will be held at Kesarapalli village near Gannavaram on Saturday
Vijayawada: District Collector B Lakshmikantham directed the concerned officials to complete all the arrangements for the meeting of ‘Pasupu-Kumkuma and Pension’ thanks giving programme which will be held at Kesarapalli village near Gannavaram on Saturday.
He inspected the premises and gave a few suggestions to the officials on Friday.
The Collector said that Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu would participate as the chief guest for the thanks giving programme of the locals for increasing the pension amount.
He said about 40,000 people, including pensioners, women and DWAKRA members would attend the meeting.
There would be 16 galleries and each gallery has an in-charge officer to monitor the arrangements.
Separate toilet arrangements were made for VIPs and common public.
About five medical camps, four ambulances along with emergency first aid arrangements were made for senior citizens attending the meeting.
The Collector said that ministers, MPs, MLAs, MLCs, ZPTCs and MPTCs will monitor the proceedings of the meeting.
All arrangements were made for parking of vehicles of senior citizens and physically handicapped persons.
Joint Collector-2 P Babu Rao, Nuzvid Sub-Collector Swapnil Dinakar, DRDA project director D Chandrasekhar, ICDS PD K Krishna Kumari, Tahsildar B Gopala Krishna and others were present.