- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
- Sisodia allowed to meet ailing wife at residence in custody
- Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Rathotsavam
- Vijayawada: Centre to sanction Rs 12,911 cr to complete Polavaram project says G V L Narasimha Rao
- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
Andhra Arts and Crafts Hotel opened in Vizag
The Palm Beach Hotel, a sister concern of LeSutra, Mumbai, opened the doors to its heritage wing, Andhra Arts and Crafts Hotel in the city on Monday
Visakhapatnam: The Palm Beach Hotel, a sister concern of LeSutra, Mumbai, opened the doors to its heritage wing, “Andhra Arts and Crafts Hotel” in the city on Monday.
The new wing consists of around 70 sculptures and 50 art installations, which reveals the Andhra’s arts and crafts within the passages, corridors and residential areas of the hotel, making it the world’s first handicrafts hotel.
National award-winning artisans, interior designers, craftsmen, and sculptors participated in designing the hotel which contains craft forms like ‘Tholubommalata,’ ‘Budithi Brass Work, Kalamkari Pen art and Etikoppaka toys of AP.
TSandeep Reddy, General Manager, Andhra Art, and Craft Hotel said that the aim is to create the Heart of Andhra within Vizag and serve the guests a curated experience of Andhra Pradesh.