Demand to regularise trauma care staff
Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee APCC medical cell coconvener Dr Ambati Naga Radhakrishna informed that a letter was sent to the Principal Secretary, Medical and Health department, demanding regularisation of trauma care employees
Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (APCC) medical cell co-convener Dr Ambati Naga Radhakrishna informed that a letter was sent to the Principal Secretary, Medical and Health department, demanding regularisation of trauma care employees.
He said a letter was sent to the department demanding payment of salaries to the trauma care employees in the state regularly through 300 OCS.
He said that the trauma care employees who work round the clock in saving the lives of the people, are not getting salaries in time.
- BJP insulting 130cr voters by questioning opposition's PM choice
- Trinamool war room and its strategy to counter BJP
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok
- Watch: Empty Air India plane catches fire, company says 'minor' incident
- Class X student commits suicide in Uttar Pradesh