Maruti launches Swift limited edition
Maruti Suzuki launched Swift Windsong, a limited edition of the popular Swift hatchback. The special edition, which is targeted at music lovers, is available with diesel and petrol option.
Maruti Suzuki launched Swift Windsong, a limited edition of the popular Swift hatchback. The special edition, which is targeted at music lovers, is available with diesel and petrol option. And it is based on the Swift’s VXi and VDi variants. Therefore, all the features that are found on the regular variants will be available on the special edition. The Swift Windsong VXi petrol is available at Rs 5.15 lakh while the diesel Windsong VDi is priced at Rs 6.10 lakh (ex showroom New Delhi). At these prices, the special editions are cheaper by amount Rs 10,000 than the regular models. Though the power trains are the same, the special edition comes with graphic stripes on the sides and roof and special edition badge on the front doors. Available with single exterior colour of Pearl White, the model features Sony infotainment with touch screen in the place of 2-din setup in the regular mode, Illuminated door sills and blue ambient light on the front floor.
- Modi-Transition from Chaiwala to Chowkidar
- BJP remarkably crosses 300-mark, rewrites history
- Prez Kovind accepts PM Modi's resignation, asks him to continue till new government takes charge
- Six Muslim MPs win parliamentary seats from Uttar Pradesh
- BJD's move to field women candidates in Lok Sabha pays off