Toyota updates Camry sedan
Toyota updates Camry sedan. Japanese carmaker Toyota launched updated versions of its sedan Camry in India, priced up to Rs 31.92 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The new Camry is available in hybrid and petrol versions.
Japanese carmaker Toyota launched updated versions of its sedan Camry in India, priced up to Rs 31.92 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The new Camry is available in hybrid and petrol versions. The revised version of petrol powered Camry is available at Rs 28.80 lakh while its hybrid sibling is priced at Rs 31.92 lakh.
"We have sold more than 8,000 Camrys since launch. Camry Hybrid, India's first-ever locally manufactured hybrid, has also been well accepted," said Naomi Ishii, Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, Toyota’s joint venture in India.
There is an increased awareness and acceptance of hybrid in the Indian market and at present, hybrid version constitutes 73 per cent of total Camry sales in the country, he added. The company had first launched petrol-powered Camry in India in 2002. In 2012 it started local manufacturing of the car. Camry hybrid version was introduced in the country a year later in 2013.
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources
- Government clears 4 judges name for position to Supreme Court
- Congress flays Election Commission for rejecting VVPAT slip count plea
- VVPAT count to be held at the end like in the past: EC source