Tata Motors launches its celebration edition range
Tata Motors launches its celebration edition range. Tata Motors on Monday announced the launch of its celebration edition range of passenger vehicles and cash back offers for the forthcoming festive season.
Tata Motors on Monday announced the launch of its celebration edition range of passenger vehicles and cash back offers for the forthcoming festive season.
"Designed and developed with state-of-the-art features, this range exemplifies the Company's focus on best-in-class products with a festive touch," said Tata Motors president Mayank Pareek.
The Celebration edition range of vehicles equipped with a celebration kit will be available from October 13 to November 15 and include variants of Bolt, GenX Nano, Safari Storme, Zest and Indigo.
Customers buying Tata vehicles during the offer period will also stand a chance to win cash back ranging between Rs.2,000 to Rs.50,000 and a few lucky ones even getting 50 per cent or 100 per cent cash back, the statement added.
- PM Narendra Modi appreciated the efforts of Six Sigma in Kedarnath
- Akhilesh Yadav sacks party panelists
- NDA MPs to meet Saturday to formally elect Modi as leader
- Lok Sabha polls: Only 5 super rich candidates taste victory, richest one loses deposit
- BJP will follow tit for tat policy to counter TMC : Dilip Ghosh