Suzuki Ignis to feature Harman infotainment unit
Harman, the audio and infotainment company, has bagged Suzuki Motor Corporation’s contract to supply infotainment units for its Ignis.
Harman, the audio and infotainment company, has bagged Suzuki Motor Corporation’s contract to supply infotainment units for its Ignis. The system for the new Ignis boasts a special HMI (Human Machine Interface), easy smartphone integration and navigation as well. In addition, the system supports Apple CarPlay.
The system also allows the use of the voice-recognition function. In India, Maruti currently uses a different infotainment system dubbed SmartPlay which has most of the above mentioned functions. Maruti recently showcased the Ignis at the 2016 Auto Expo and has announced that the model will be launched in India this year around the festive season.
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources
- Government clears 4 judges name for position to Supreme Court