Tata Tiago XZ+ Launched; Prices Start At Rs 5.57 Lakh
Tata Motors has launched a new topspec XZ variant of its best selling hatchback, the Tiago It is priced at Rs 557 lakh for the petrol version and Rs 631 lakh for the diesel model all prices, exshowroom Delhi The Tiago XZ is also available with a dualtone colour option, which is priced at a premium of Rs 7,000 over the singletone version
The new range-topping, feature-rich variant borrows goodies from the updated Tigor
- The Tiago XZ+ features cosmetic updates in the form of 15-inch alloys, side mouldings, optional dual-tone roof and chrome accents on the tailgate
- It’s equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto. Also gets automatic climate control.
- Gets dual barrel, smoked projector headlamps from the Tigor facelift and JTP twins
- Dual-tone variant costs around Rs 7,000 more than the single-tone one
Tata Motors has launched a new top-spec XZ+ variant of its best selling hatchback, the Tiago. It is priced at Rs 5.57 lakh for the petrol version and Rs 6.31 lakh for the diesel model (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi). The Tiago XZ+ is also available with a dual-tone colour option, which is priced at a premium of Rs 7,000 over the single-tone version.
Rs 5.57 lakh
Rs 6.31 lakh
Rs 5.21 lakh
Rs 6.04 lakh
- Dual tone exterior option – Glossy black roof & spoiler
- 15-inch dual-tone alloy wheels (only with the petrol engine option). The previous range topper, the Tiago XZ, gets 14-inch alloy wheels instead
- Chrome accent on the tailgate
- Body side mouldings
- Two new colours – Canyon Orange and Ocean Blue
- While Ocean Blue is a new colour, the Canyon Orange replaces Sunburst Orange that was offered earlier
- Dual-barrel projector headlamps instead of the XZ variant’s multi-reflector units
- Electrically foldable ORVMs with welcome function. The XZ variant comes with electrically adjustable ORVMs
- Instead of manual AC on the XZ variant, the XZ+ gets automatic climate control. The control unit looks similar to the one seen on the Tigor facelift.
- Also Read: New Hyundai Santro Variants Explained: Dlite, Era, Magna, Sportz And Asta
- The Tiago XZ+ is equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen ConnectNext infotainment system with Android Auto, which was first introduced on the Tigor facelift.
Mechanically, the Tiago XZ+ remains identical to other variants. The Tiago is offered with two engine options - a 1.2-litre petrol engine and a 1.05-litre diesel unit. The petrol motor produces 85PS of power and 114Nm of torque, while the diesel engine churns out 70PS and 140Nm. Both engines are mated to a 5-speed MT. The Tiago is also available with a 5-speed AMT, but it’s only offered with the petrol engine.
Read More on : Tiago AMT