The new range-topping, feature-rich variant borrows goodies from the updated Tigor
- The Tiago XZ+ features cosmetic updates in the form of 15-inch alloys, side mouldings, optional dual-tone roof and chrome accents on the tailgate
- It’s equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto. Also gets automatic climate control.
- Gets dual barrel, smoked projector headlamps from the Tigor facelift and JTP twins
- Dual-tone variant costs around Rs 7,000 more than the single-tone one
Tata Motors has launched a new top-spec XZ+ variant of its best selling hatchback, the Tiago. It is priced at Rs 5.57 lakh for the petrol version and Rs 6.31 lakh for the diesel model (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi). The Tiago XZ+ is also available with a dual-tone colour option, which is priced at a premium of Rs 7,000 over the single-tone version.
Rs 5.57 lakh
Rs 6.31 lakh
Rs 5.21 lakh
Rs 6.04 lakh
- Dual tone exterior option – Glossy black roof & spoiler
- 15-inch dual-tone alloy wheels (only with the petrol engine option). The previous range topper, the Tiago XZ, gets 14-inch alloy wheels instead
- Chrome accent on the tailgate
- Body side mouldings
- Two new colours – Canyon Orange and Ocean Blue
- While Ocean Blue is a new colour, the Canyon Orange replaces Sunburst Orange that was offered earlier
- Dual-barrel projector headlamps instead of the XZ variant’s multi-reflector units
- Electrically foldable ORVMs with welcome function. The XZ variant comes with electrically adjustable ORVMs
- Instead of manual AC on the XZ variant, the XZ+ gets automatic climate control. The control unit looks similar to the one seen on the Tigor facelift.
- Also Read: New Hyundai Santro Variants Explained: Dlite, Era, Magna, Sportz And Asta
- The Tiago XZ+ is equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen ConnectNext infotainment system with Android Auto, which was first introduced on the Tigor facelift.
Mechanically, the Tiago XZ+ remains identical to other variants. The Tiago is offered with two engine options - a 1.2-litre petrol engine and a 1.05-litre diesel unit. The petrol motor produces 85PS of power and 114Nm of torque, while the diesel engine churns out 70PS and 140Nm. Both engines are mated to a 5-speed MT. The Tiago is also available with a 5-speed AMT, but it’s only offered with the petrol engine.
Also Read: New Maruti WagonR Launch Soon, Spotted Undisguised
Read More on : Tiago AMT