- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhat in Brahmastra
Around 150 drones lit up the sky forming the Brahmastra logo at Kumbh on Maha Shivratri on Monday as actors Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and director Ayan Mukerji came together for a oneofakind film marketing initiative
Around 150 drones lit up the sky forming the ‘Brahmastra’ logo at Kumbh on Maha Shivratri on Monday as actors Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and director Ayan Mukerji came together for a one-of-a-kind film marketing initiative.
"It's the 'Brahmastra' logo day... Our journey has just about begun and we are at the Kumbh mela, and we are very excited. Look up at the sky," Alia said ahead of the logo launch.
Ranbir said: "(I am) Very excited... can't match her energy, but super excited."
Ayan shared Alia and Ranbir's photograph on Instagram and captioned it "Shiva and Isha", the actors' on-screen characters from the film.
The team looked up at the sky as the logo was formed by drones, something never done before for a film's promotion, according to Alia. Hours before the logo unveiling, the team members had teased fans with what they had planned.
Alia took to Instagram and asked fans, "Why do you think we are going to Kumbh Mela?" and Ranbir joked "to leave you there".
On a serious note, the actress said: "It is a special day and it is a supremely special plan from the team of 'Brahmastra'. We are excited about it."
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who is producing the film under his Dharma Productions banner, also tweeted: "Tonight, the Kumbh Mela is going to be a lot more magical."
‘Brahmastra’, releasing this Christmas, is a fantasy adventure trilogy. The film by Fox Star Studios also stars Amitabh Bachchan and Nagarjuna.