Delhi Metro connectivity to be extended: Modi
Delhi Metro Connectivity To Be Extended: Modi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday inaugurated a metro line connecting Badarpur in Delhi and Faridabad.
Faridabad: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday inaugurated a metro line connecting Badarpur in Delhi and Faridabad in Haryana and said the metro connectivity would be extended up to Ballabhgarh to link an important part of the state with the national capital.
A sum of Rs.700 crore would be spent on this project, he said while addressing a 'Gati Pragati' rally after inaugurating the Badarpur-Mujesar Metro link here on Sunday.
- Playing politics on dead bodies: Farmer rejects Hardik's copter to land on his farm
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'