- Some states slowing capex to maintain fiscal discipline: Bank of Baroda report
- Devineni Avinash distributes pension to 35 people through Devineni Trust
- PM launches projects worth over Rs 19K cr in Odisha
- Madurai MP calls Vastu Pooja at AIIMS site 'publicity stunt'
- Ready to fight Zuckerburg anywhere, anytime with any rules: Musk
- Nothing Unveils CMF Buds and Neckband Pro Under Rs 3,000
- RBI bars JM Financial from giving loans against shares, debentures
- KALKI Fashion expands its presence by opening its first store in Hyderabad with celebrity Kajal Aggarwal
- Nothing launches Phone (2a) with dual 50MP camera in India
- Gevra coal mine in Chhattisgarh poised to become largest in Asia
Proctor & Gamble to set up planning centre in TS
Proctor & Gamble (P&G), the US-based consumer goods major, is planning to set up a planning centre with a 100 highly skilled people in Telangana. The centre will cater to the planning needs of the company’s entire South Asia operations.
Hyderabad: Proctor & Gamble (P&G), the US-based consumer goods major, is planning to set up a planning centre with a 100 highly skilled people in Telangana. The centre will cater to the planning needs of the company’s entire South Asia operations.
AI Rajwani, Managing Director, P&G India, who called on Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao, on Friday, sought the State Government's cooperation to their local plans. The company already has a fabric and home care, beauty care, oral care and feminine care product manufacturing unit in 171-acre area in the State
The company would like to set up its planning center by recruiting 50 skilled professionals in the beginning and it would double its strength later, according to an official release from the Chief Minister's Office. It was also planning to increase the number of employees at its manufacturing unit to 1,200 from the present 786 people, it said. The company is keen to offer 80 per cent of the new jobs to local people.
"Responding to their request, the Chief Minister suggested to them that P&G should have a big manufacturing base in Telangana as the State has the best policies for the companies like them to grow," the release added.