- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Sunil Kumar to steer UFTAA
Sunil Kumar, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Hyderabad based Travel World, has been elected as president of United Federation of Travel Agents Associations (UFTAA), the global body of travel agents associations.
Sunil Kumar, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Hyderabad- based Travel World, has been elected as president of United Federation of Travel Agent’s Associations (UFTAA), the global body of travel agents associations.
Kumar, who is currently president of Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI), was unanimously elected at the annual general assembly of UFTAA held at Brussels recently. Apart from Travel World, Sunil Kumar also heads Travel World Holidays. He also serves as Managing Director of Interserve Travels Pvt Ltd, which is India’s oldest travel consortium with 48 locations.