- 'Self-glorifying authoritarian PM' says Congress on new Parlaiment inauguration
- PM Modi inaugurates new Parliament House
- Gold and silver rates today slashes in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 28 May 2023
- NTR Birth Anniversary: Balakrishna Junior NTR pays tribute to NT Ramarao
- New Parliament Building Live updates: The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- Know yourself: Do emotions play a role in impacting our health?
- Viswa Vikhyatha Nata Sarvabhouma - NTR
- Brahmin welfare: TS is role model for country
- Varsity Vacancies: Recruitment board riddled with holes
Easybuy opens its 1st store in Kakinada
Easybuy, the apparel value retail format from the Landmark Group, on Monday said it launched its first store in Kakinada and 7th store in Andhra Pradesh market, strengthening the brand’s footprints in the region.
Hyderabad: Easybuy, the apparel value retail format from the Landmark Group, on Monday said it launched its first store in Kakinada and 7th store in Andhra Pradesh market, strengthening the brand’s footprints in the region.
Apart from Easybuy, Landmark Group operates retail brands like Lifestyle, Max and Spar under its umbrella. Easybuy is excited to expand in AP region and is looking forward to open more stores to build a strong presence in Andhra Pradesh’s value fashion market, the company said in a release.
The new store is spread over 5,300 sq ft, and it offers trendy fashion solutions for the entire family across different categories. The outlet has dedicated sections for men, women and children. It offers more than 1000 styles in the price range of Rs 69 to Rs 699.
Kishore Kumar, Assistant Vice President, Finance & Business Development, Easybuy said that the value fashion brand was targeted at middle class families in metros as well as tier 2, 3 cities.