- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Telugu remake of Vicky Donor finds its leading lady
Actress Pallavi Subhash, most popular for her work in Hindi television serials such as Mahabharata and Chakravartin Ashok Samrat, has started shooting for the yet-untitled Telugu remake of \"Vicky Donor\".
Actress Pallavi Subhash, most popular for her work in Hindi television serials such as "Mahabharata" and "Chakravartin Ashok Samrat", has started shooting for the yet-untitled Telugu remake of "Vicky Donor".
With Ayushmann Khurrana and Yami Gautam in the lead, Shoojit Sircar made a film on the subject of sperm donation in a light manner in 2012 through "Vicky Donor". It was appreciated by critics and was also commercially successful.
"Pallavi is reprising Yami Gautam's role in the remake, and she has already started working on the film. She's really excited about her role," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Being directed by debutant Mallik Ram, the film features Sumanth in the lead role and he's also producing it.
The film's remake was first announced in 2013 by filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar, but since things did not fall in place, it did not get made.