- People return to Bengaluru from long weekend: full traffic jam in the city
- RSS man heading Congress in Telangana: KTR
- ‘Jitni abadi, utna haq’: It will eventually culminate into majoritarianism, says Singhvi
- Following are foreign exchange rates on october-03-2023
- Asian Games: Atanu, Dhiraj lose in shoot-offs in recurve archery quarterfinals
- Live Update: PM Modi to arrive soon to Nizamabad
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Buy iPhone 12 for Rs 32,999
- Close shave for passengers as bus hangs on bridge over Mahanadi
- Nara Lokesh's CID inquiry in IRR case postponed to October 10
- New Zealand academics call for single gender hospital rooms
Oops.Hrithik Roshan tore his ligament!
\'Humpty Dumpty had a great fall\'- but it was not Humpty this time, rather was Bollywood\'s Greek-God Hrithik Roshan.
New Delhi: 'Humpty Dumpty had a great fall'- but it was not Humpty this time, rather was Bollywood's Greek-God Hrithik Roshan.
Recently, while shooting an action sequence in Naigaon for his upcoming film 'Mohenjo Daro', (directed by Ashutosh Gowariker) Hrithik landed up injuring himself.
The 42-yar-old actor on Saturday took to his twitter handle to share the news about his injury, "Had a lovely fall 2day.Tore a ligament. Curious bout hw Im going 2 hv a fun time healing n working next few weeks. #imagination #makeitwork".
Reportedly, the actor has been advised bed rest for minimum two weeks which brings the shooting schedule of ' Mohenjo Daro' under question.