- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Kissing my beautiful black lady, What a glorious moment
Actor Ranveer Singh, who bagged the Best Actor in a Leading Role at the 61st Britannia Filmfare Awards ceremony here, says it\'s a dream come true moment for him to compete against megastar Amitabh Bachchan and he is feeling on top of the world.
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh, who bagged the Best Actor in a Leading Role at the 61st Britannia Filmfare Awards ceremony here, says it's a “dream come true” moment for him to compete against megastar Amitabh Bachchan and he is feeling on “top of the world”.
Ranveer posted on Twitter on Saturday:
Ranveer, who took home the black statuette for playing Maratha warrior Peshwa Bajirao I in the Sanjay Leela Bhansali directorial "Bajirao Mastani", was handed over the award by veteran actress Rekha.
Kissing my beautiful black lady! 😘 honoured 2 hav recvd this award frm th legendary Rekhaji! What a glorious moment! pic.twitter.com/88TWhSljj9— Ranveer Singh (@RanveerOfficial) January 16, 2016
“Bajirao Mastani”, which released on December 18, received nine awards in total. It also won Best Production, Best Costume, Best Action, Best Choreography, Best Singer Female, Best Film, Best Director and Best Supporting Actress trophies.
Ranveer said he is “immensely proud of 'Bajirao Mastani' " team.