- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
- India: Largest Producer of Milk in the World
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd sees 22 percent in passengers vehicle sales
- Three dead after a huge tree falls down at Govindaraja Swami temple in Tirupati
- Monsoon to enter Telangana on June 10
- National and International Days Of June 2023
- Watch Galli Chinnadi Video Song | Mem Famous | Goreti Venkanna | Sumanth Prabhas | Kalyan Nayak
- WhatsApp Android Bug: Do not click the link; How to fix the bug
- Worlds first 3D Printed Hindu Temple in Siddipet Soon
- Electric Vehicle manufacturers to require 13 million square feet real estate space by 2030
Ram Charan to romance Rakul Preet in Thani Orman Telugu remake
Actress Rakul Preet Singh has reportedly been finalised as the leading lady opposite actor Ram Charan in the yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil blockbuster aceThani Oruvan\".
Actress Rakul Preet Singh has reportedly been finalised as the leading lady opposite actor Ram Charan in the yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil blockbuster aceThani Oruvan".
"Rakul has been finalised as the heroine. After last year's 'Bruce Lee', this is the second time she's pairing up with Ram Charan," a source from the film's said
Though "Bruce Lee" tanked at the box-office, Ram and Rakul were a hit as a pair. Hence, they're teaming up once again.
The remake, which will be directed by Surender Reddy, will go on the floors later this month.
The film will feature Ram Charan in the role of a righteous IPS officer, while actor Aravind Swamy will be seen as the antagonist.
Hip Hop Tamizha has been roped in to compose the tunes.