- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Rakul clears the air on her remuneration hike
Actress Rakul Preet Singh is currently busy with the shoot of Sarainodu starring Stylish Star Allu Arjun in the direction of Boyapati Srinu. Sarainodu is all set to hit the theatres on April 8th.
Actress Rakul Preet Singh is currently busy with the shoot of Sarainodu starring Stylish Star Allu Arjun in the direction of Boyapati Srinu. Sarainodu is all set to hit the theatres on April 8th. Lately, rumors were doing the rounds that Rakul Preet had hiked her remuneration and also that she that she has hiked her remuneration and also grabbing roles meant for other actresses.
Squashing the rumours, Rakul stated that she hiked her remuneration according to the demand factor she holds in Tollywood and added that she never pressurized any producer regarding the amount. On the profession front, Rakul Preet will be next seen in Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu and Ram Charan’s Thani Oruvan remake.