- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
- Sisodia allowed to meet ailing wife at residence in custody
- Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Rathotsavam
- Vijayawada: Centre to sanction Rs 12,911 cr to complete Polavaram project says G V L Narasimha Rao
- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
Ram Charan all set to begin shoot for Thani Oruvan remake
Mega power star Ram Charan whose last movie Bruce Lee didn\'t live up to the expectations at the box office is gearing up for his next movie which is the remake of the Tamil blockbuster - Thani Oruvan.
Mega power star Ram Charan whose last movie Bruce Lee didn't live up to the expectations at the box office is gearing up for his next movie which is the remake of the Tamil blockbuster - Thani Oruvan.
While the regular shooting of the movie has commenced and the team has already wrapped the first schedule of the movie. The latest reports suggest that Ram Charan will be joining the sets in the next schedule which is going to take place in the second week of March. The Bruce Lee pair once again will be repeating their magic onscreen as Rakul Preet Singh will be seen in the playing Ram Charan's love interest in this movie. Directed by Surender Reddy, the movie is all slated to hit the theatres later this year.