- 2 held for murder of youth
- Gadkari urges auto industry, stakeholders to promote vehicle scrapping policy
- ‘Modi means guarantee of fulfillment of promises,’ says PM in Jaipur
- Musical fountains, a new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Centre undermining federalism, says Chidambaram
- The 9th Edition of TEDxHyderabad 2023 - Ignite Creates an Unforgettable Symposium of Ideas and Inspiration
- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
Oprah Winfrey reveals her 'fishy' diet secret
Do you know the secret behind Oprah Winfrey\'s fit body, her diet, consisting of seafood.
Washington, D.C: Do you know the secret behind Oprah Winfrey's fit body, her diet, consisting of seafood.
In a long Q&A session with her fellow Weight Watchers members, the 62-year-old media proprietor shared some of her eating tricks, saying that seafood has helped her in maintaining her body, adding that her go-to fish meals include cod and her favorite, barramundi, People magazine reports.
" Seafood is your friend. Sea bass and salmon have more points," she said.
She further said that she loves jicama too as it gives a nice crunch.
Talking about how she manages to make her greasy foods healthy, the 'What I Know For Sure' author, who is a weight watchers spokesperson, said that if she wants to eat noodles, she incorporates some spaghetti squash to lighten it up, or if she's having her beloved potatoes she'll combine the carbohydrate with the more nutritious cauliflower.
She also confessed that she does not like drinking water, however, she tricks herself into drinking ginger-vanilla infused water.
Earlier, in January Winfrey had lost 26lb weight by maintain her eating habits.