- Innovative Technology for Sustainability in Coffee Production
- ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ advance bookings to be opened from this date
- Indian shooters record best-ever medals haul
- ‘Ustaad Bhagat Singh’ shooting update: Intense schedule wrapped up
- NIA files supplementary charge sheet against 4 members of CPI (M) in Naresh Bhokta murder case
- Ram Charan fan warns ‘Game Changer’ team with suicide note; demands for a release date
- Empowering students to create sustainable future
- NATO must be quantum ready: Stoltenberg
- Sellers eye 15% rise in festive sales this yr
- FIR registered against Karnataka BJP MP, Cong MLA over Janata Darshan ruckus
'Young' Fawad Khan went through 'middle child syndrome'
The Pakistan heart-throb Fawad Khan, who has blown every mind even in India, said he was \"always been the black sheep of the family.\"
Karachi : The Pakistan heart-throb Fawad Khan, who has blown every mind even in India, said he was "always been the black sheep of the family."
In a recent interview with a leading daily, the 34-year-old actor, went down his memory lane to speak about his childhood days where he grew up with an older and a younger sister, reports the Express Tribune.
"I grew up feeling that my parents were partial towards my sisters," he said.
Fawad went on saying that as he was the "middle child," he was always refused permission to go out, "on a Saturday afternoon."
Further talking about his college days, the 'Kapoor and Sons' actor said that he was "notorious in college for borrowing money and not returning it."
I would borrow from several friends until I had collected enough for a meal at some hip eatery," he added.