- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
Pawan brainstorms with Sardaar Gabbar Singh crew at Saloon?
Mangal Govindram Hair Saloon in Rattanpur town is the resting stop for Pawan Kalyan where he unwinds himself between the shots. The place is also the meeting point for Pawan and the unit of Sardaar Gabbar Singh where all the creative team assemble there after the shoot and discuss plan of action for the next day.
Mangal Govindram Hair Saloon in Rattanpur town is the resting stop for Pawan Kalyan where he unwinds himself between the shots. The place is also the meeting point for Pawan and the unit of Sardaar Gabbar Singh where all the creative team assemble there after the shoot and discuss a plan of action for the next day. Be it chatting with team during breaks or having luncheons with guests or calling for impromptu meetings on work with director Bobby, fight masters Ram-Lakshman, Govindram saloon is the hub of rendezvous.
Sardaar's gang Ali, Narra Srinivas, Brahmaji spend quality time in the saloon after wrap up of the shoot. This is not all. Pawan never receded into the comfort of getting into his caravan but he chose to be on the sets even after finishing his shooting part. At times, Pawan used to change his dress in the saloon and rushed to shooting spot. He always preferred to be on the sets and made sure the atmosphere on the sets is amicable.
Taking time out of his busy schedule, Pawan occasionally rides around entire Rattanpur set on his bike to check on how things were moving in different parts of the massive layout as there were almost two units shooting at any point in time. Pawan's hard work and perseverance caught everyone's attention and inspired many on the sets of Sardaar Gabbar Singh.