- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
- Sharwanand Weds Rakshita In A Grand Ceremony At Leela Palace In Jaipur
'Thozha' strikes gold at the box office
Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna and Karthi starrer Tamil-Telugu bilingual \"Thozha\", an adaptation of French drama \"The Intouchables\", has raked in a total of over Rs.20 crore in the first four days since its release in theatres.
Chennai: Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna and Karthi starrer Tamil-Telugu bilingual "Thozha", an adaptation of French drama "The Intouchables", has raked in a total of over Rs.20 crore in the first four days since its release in theatres.
"Both the versions of the film have opened to very positive word of mouth. Together, they have minted over Rs.20 crore in the first four days," trade analyst Trinath told IANS.
Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, the film is about the relationship between a quadriplegic millionaire, played by Nagarjuna, and his caretaker, played by Karthi.
"The film will have a successful run till the second week of April when Vijay's 'Theri' will hit the screens. In the interim, it is expected to do business over Rs.50 crore,a said Trinath.
Produced by PVP Cinema, the film's remake rights in other languages including Hindi are with Karan Johar and Guneet Monga.