- Odisha Train Accident: 83 bodies await identification; distraught relatives clueless
- Odisha govt revises death toll to 288
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 07 June 2023
- Telangana High Court declines to postpone TSPSC Group-1 preliminary exam
- Culpability of railway staff not been ascertained in FIR, says CBI
- OTT: When a crime reporter takes on cops and criminals
- Attempt being made to demoralise 13 of our MPs: BJP MP demands Delhi’s intervention
- Telangana trying to benchmark against best in the world: KTR
- TS govt out to shore up domestic, global investments to generate more jobs: KTR
- Nine years on TS irrigation sector traversing high-growth path
Pratyusha's lawyer has '15 big reasons' for Rahul's custody
Pratyusha Banerjee\'s lawyer has said that he has \'15 big reasons\' as to why the late actress\' beau Rahul Raj Singh \"should be taken into custody and drilled further.\"
New Delhi : Pratyusha Banerjee's lawyer has said that he has '15 big reasons' as to why the late actress' beau Rahul Raj Singh "should be taken into custody and drilled further."
With days passing by, more shocking revelations and allegations are coming up both from Rahul and Pratyusha's families, after the latter's suicide on April 1.
According to the ' Balika Vadhu' actress' lawyer, after postmortem report, they think that Pratyusha was hit as well, reports a leading web portal.
He also said, "Pratyusha's bank card was also used by Rahul! And also, before the police reached the hospital following Pratyusha's suicide, why did Rahul run away? Big question! Only Rahul can tell each and everything!"
While speaking on Pratyusha being a victim of domestic violence , the lawyer said, the late actress had informed her friends of being physically assaulted.
"Rahul never let Pratyusha talk to her parents. Why did he not inform the police after her suicide which he should have done in the first place? We did not even find any suicide note, probably Rahul has destroyed all the evidence against him," he added.
He also stated that Rahul has had a record of cheating seven women and duping around Rs. 25 lakh in the past and hence, according to him, it can be a "pre-planned murder."
Keeping all these points in mind, a local Mumbai court yesterday rejected the pre-arrest bail plea of Rahul, booked for abetment of Pratyusha suicide.