- Children with mental health problems have poor mental, physical health
- ‘Devara’ shooting update: DOP Ratnavelu drops a key update on this NTR starrer
- Partial Lunar Eclipse: Tirumala temple to be closed
- Cleanliness of Vande Bharat Express taken up under ‘14 minutes miracle’
- Client-side encryption in Gmail now available
- History of Gandhi Jayanti
- Vijayawada: Tenant farmers demand ID cards
- Vijayawada: Take part in Swachhata Hi Seva voluntarily, people told
- Bing Chat Ads linked to Malware-Infested Software- Malwarebytes; How to Stay Safe
- Land reforms paving way for economy growth: Dharmana
Record price for Mahesh's Brahmotsavam in Nizam area
Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming movie Brahmotsavam in a record price has been sold for Rs 21 crore to Abhishek Pictures in the key part of Nizam area.
Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming movie Brahmotsavam in a record price has been sold for Rs 21 crore to Abhishek Pictures in the key part of Nizam area. Sources reveal that the price is the highest in the recent times for a Telugu film in Nizam area.
Brahmotsavam is gearing up for release this month and the audio launch is slated for May 7 in Hyderabad. Srikanth Addala who earlier worked with Mahesh Babu in Seethamma Vakitlo Sririmalle Chettu is helming this project.
Currently, the team of Brahmotsavam is wrapping up the shoot with one song left to be filmed and the shoot will take place from May 3 onwards at the Ramoji Film City. Meanwhile, the post-production works are going on in full swing as the makers are planning to release the movie in the third week of May. Brahmotsavam features, Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha Subhash in the lead roles opposite Mahesh Babu.