- BRS MP Santosh Kumar participates in Green India challenge at Erravalli
- Microsoft creates AI-Powered ‘Deep Search’ feature for Bing
- Made in India: iPhone 16 Batteries to Shift Production Away from China
- Visakhapatnam: A person dies in a road accident
- Vijayawada: Focus on restoring normalcy says CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Messenger Goes Secure: End-to-End Encryption Finally Default
- Kurnool: Lokayukta plays key role in doing justice to victims’ kin
- Pawan Kalyan to attend a public meeting
- Unlock Google's New AI: How to Access Gemini in Bard
- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
Aishwarya denies opting out of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next
New Delhi Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has denied the rumours about her opting out of director Sanjay Leela Bhansalis next film, terming reports about it baseless and untrue
New Delhi : Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has denied the rumours about her opting out of director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next film, terming reports about it 'baseless and untrue'.
Rumours were rife that the star opted out of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next flick to work with hubby Abhishek Bachchan in Anurag Kashyap's 'Gulab Jamun'.
The former Miss World's team has turned down the reports, saying, "This is totally baseless and untrue. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has immense love for Sanjay Leela Bhansali and will always be very keen to work with him."
The couple was last seen together in Mani Ratnam's 2010 film 'Raavan' and will now be sharing screen space in 'Gulab Jamun'.
The beauty queen was last seen in 'Fanney Khan', while Abhishek is currently busy with his upcoming flick 'Manmarziyan'.