- New needle-free vaccine patch to protect against Zika virus
- Hyderabad: Youth chip in with services at many polling booths in city
- JU teachers’ body sends letter to CJI seeking permanent V-C
- PL Technical Research: STOCK RADAR - IGL
- Hyderabad: Secunderabad Cantt logs top voter turnout with 47.14 %
- 8 key infra sectors rise 12.1% in Oct
- Markets rise for 3rd session in a row
- Fire breaks out in a boat at Kakinada coast, 11 fishermen rescued
- 5G rollout subject to funding: VIL CEO
- Hyderabad: BRS party will not get more than 25 seats says Revanth Reddy
Why DOP changed for RC12?
Vinaya Videha Rama is the tentative title for Ram Charans upcoming film in the direction of Boyapati Srinu DVV Danayya is the producing the movie under DVV Entertainments banner Kiara Advani is playing the leading lady in the film and the makers recently sacked the films cinematographer Rishi Pubjabi They have brought in Arthur Wilson as a cinematographer for the movie
Vinaya Videha Rama is the tentative title for Ram Charan's upcoming film in the direction of Boyapati Srinu. DVV Danayya is the producing the movie under DVV Entertainments banner. Kiara Advani is playing the leading lady in the film and the makers recently sacked the film's cinematographer Rishi Pubjabi. They have brought in Arthur Wilson as a cinematographer for the movie.
The film unit did not reveal any reason for removing the cinematographer but here comes the actual reason. According to some rumours in the film industry, we have come to know that the makers have replaced the cinematographer only because that Rishi Pubjabi is said to be on a agreement deal which was over. As shooting is still pending, the makers had to rope in another cinematographer for the movie and he is going to charge 2 Lakhs per day.
The film is gearing up for a grand release during Sankranthi.
ALSO READ: Cinematographer's Exit From RC12?