- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Amitabh Bachchan thinks 'AbRam is convinced I am his grandfather'
Superstar Shah Rukh Khans little one AbRam is convinced that megastar Amitabh Bachchan is his grandfather
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's little one AbRam is "convinced" that megastar Amitabh Bachchan is his grandfather.
The 76-year-old actor, who played Shah Rukh's father in 2001 blockbuster Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, took to Instagram to share a cute picture with AbRam on Sunday.
"And this be little Abram, Shah Rukh's little one... who thinks, believes and is convinced beyond any doubt, that I am his father's father... And wonders why Shahrukh's father does not stay with him!" Bachchan captioned the picture taken during his granddaughter Aaradhya's birthday celebration.
The actors have also worked together in Mohabbatein, Veer-Zaara, Paheli and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna among others.