Kapoor Brothers Remaking Devarakonda Films
Shahid Kapoor is considered to be the most charming hero of the Bollywood film industry The actor made a name for himself in the industry with a unique kind of films He was last seen in the film Padmaavat that has become a big hit at the box office He is now remaking Vijay Devarakondas hit film Arjun Reddy
Shahid Kapoor is considered to be the most charming hero of the Bollywood film industry. The actor made a name for himself in the industry with a unique kind of films. He was last seen in the film Padmaavat that has become a big hit at the box office. He is now remaking Vijay Devarakonda's hit film Arjun Reddy.
Shahid's step brother Ishaan Khattar also made his debut in Bollywood with the film, 'Beyond the Clouds.' The actor later went on to star in Dhadak, the official remake of the Marathi blockbuster Sairat. If the buzz is believed to be true, Ishaan is going to opt for another remake as his next film.
The industry sources reveal that Ishaan is in the front line to play the lead role in the remake of Geetha Govindam that became a blockbuster in Telugu and it also stars Vijay Devarakonda.
Both the Kapoor brothers are choosing Devarakonda movies for making it big in the B Town.
- Meet YSRCP MP Goddeti Madhavi : The only leader possessing least declared assets
- 3 minors shot dead; bodies recovered from tubewell in UP's Bulandshahr
- Rewriting History: A record of 78 women MPs elected into the Indian parliament
- LS results not a big issue: Deve Gowda after facing defeat twice
- Yet again, Delhi elects only one woman to LS