- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
F2 20 Days Box Office Collections Report
F2 Fun Frustration successfully completed a run of 20 days at the box office Even after the 20 days, the film looks strong and solid at the boxoffice
F2 - Fun & Frustration successfully completed a run of 20 days at the box office. Even after the 20 days, the film looks strong and solid at the box-office. The movie collected 2.05 Cr share on the 20th day by taking the total share to 60.42 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states. F2 is the tenth movie that has surpassed this mark.
The following is the area-wise breakdown of the movie's shares in all the areas that the film released.
Nizam: 21.16 Cr
Ceded: 7.95 Cr
UA: 9.35 Cr
Krishna: 4.88 Cr
East: 6.39 Cr
Guntur: 5.22 Cr
West: 3.77 Cr
Nellore: 1.78 Cr
AP & TS: 60.42 Cr
ROI: 5.10 Cr
Overseas: 4.25 Cr
Worldwide: 74.42 Cr
Venkatesh, Varun Tej, Tamannah and Mehreen played the lead roles. Anil Ravipudi is the director of the film.