- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
AndhaDhun Duo – Ayushmann Khurrana And Radhika Apte on Bride Today Cover
After sharing screen space in super hit AndhaDhun The dynamic and talented duo Ayushmann Khurrana and Radhika Apte are looking pretty and stunning on the latest cover spread on Brides Today for the entire month of February
After sharing screen space in super hit “AndhaDhun” – The dynamic and talented duo – Ayushmann Khurrana and Radhika Apte are looking pretty and stunning on the latest cover spread on Brides Today for the entire month of February.
The powerhouse performer Radhika Apte dropped the new cover on her social media handle. She captioned it, “February cover with @ayushmannk @BridesTodayin”
The cover features Ayushmann Khurrana and Radhika Apte in classic outfits. Ayushmann is sporting a printed jacket with a white shirt and black pants. Actress Radhika is seen in short hair and red color sari with heavy accessories. Needless to say, the duo looks gorgeous!
Ayushmann and Radhika were paired in Andhadhun, a massive hit from 2018, which was co-written and directed by Sriram Raghavan. The film chronicled the story of a piano player who unwillingly becomes embroiled in the murder of a former film actor. The film grossed 100 Cr at the box-office.
Currently, Ayushmaan is busy with Dream Girl, which is an upcoming comedy-drama film also starring Nushrat Bharucha. The film is directed by Raaj Shaandilyaa and is co-produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor under their banner Balaji Motion Pictures.