- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Hyderabad: Depressed lady doctor kills self
Depressed lady doctor kills self
Hyderabad: A woman doctor from Punjab who was pursuing a post-gruaduate course here allegedly committed suicide by injecting herself with unidentified poisonous liquid, police said on Sunday.
Dr Sailaja Sharma (31), hailing from Bhatinda, lived in a rented house in Mahindra Hills area here.
She commited suicide on Saturday, and her servant noticed it this morning and alerted the neighbours.
Tukaramgate Police said a suicide note found in the house said she was ending her life as she was under depression ever since failing in an examination last December, and was unable to remember what she had studied.
Further probe is on.