Four youth found dead at poultry farm near Hyderabad
Four youngsters were found dead under suspicious circumstances under Shamirpet police station limits on Friday The victims were identified as Aravind Goud 23, Satish Goud 20, Mahesh Mudiraj 20 and Mahender Reddy 25 The four victims belong to Venkatapuram village, Thorrur mandal in Mahbubabad district
Hyderabad: Four youngsters were found dead under suspicious circumstances under Shamirpet police station limits on Friday. The victims were identified as Aravind Goud (23), Satish Goud (20), Mahesh Mudiraj (20) and Mahender Reddy (25). The four victims belong to Venkatapuram village, Thorrur mandal in Mahbubabad district.
According to Shamirpet police, they received a complaint from M Sampath, poultry caretaker, stating that the victims have taken KGL Poultry Farms in Bommarasipet village, on lease one month ago from Sudhakar Reddy and were maintaining it.
The victims were growing about 14,000 chicks in the poultry farm by administering vaccines to them. On Thursday late night also, they have worked and gave vaccines to the chicks. After the work they have reportedly consumed alcohol and ate food.
When another care-taker of the poultry farm Kranthi reached the farm in the early morning hours on Friday he found that the victims were in the unconscious state and were not responding to his calls. Immediately he called Sampath (a friend of the victims) and told him about the condition of the victims. When Sampath reached there he found all the four victims vomiting blood and later, they died.
Based on the complaint, police reached the spot and shifted the bodies to Gandhi Hospital mortuary for post-mortem. They collected clues and sent the food item samples to the forensic laboratory.
Police during preliminary investigation suspect that with the temperatures dipping to bone-chilling levels in the last few days, the victims lit up charcoal and tried to beat the winter chill after their dinner. Consequently, Shamirpet police came to a conclusion that the victims asphyxiated to death due to the charcoal smoke.