- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
- Odisha will have a double-engine govt after 2024 election: Rajnath Singh
- Mekapati Vikram Reddy reviews on Revenue dept. in Nellore
- Sachin Tendulkar pays obeisance at Hazratbal, Shankaracharya temple in Srinagar; takes Shikara ride
- Olive Ridley turtles lay over 9K eggs in South Goa
- Sandeshkhali unrest: Bengal BJP chief Sukanta Majumdar dragged by cops during protest
- Meta’s Oversight Board extends its scope to Instagram Threads
- Indian researchers develop 'organoid' to help in neurodegenerative diseases
India Kids Fashion Week back with second edition
India Kids Fashion Week back with Second Edition, Kids Fashion Week. After its debut in 2012, the second edition for India Kids Fashion Week will take place in January next year and the highlight of the event will be participation from children.
After its debut in 2012, the second edition for India Kids Fashion Week will take place in January next year and the highlight of the event will be participation from children.
The two-day event, co-organised by Event Capital and Craftworld Events, will start Jan 18 at The Lalit, here, said a statement.
"This is more than just fashion. We have tied up with leading schools like Ryan International to work towards a more holistic development for the kids participating," said Pankaj Khanna, senior vice-president of Event Capital.
The show will witness some of the coolest trends in kidswear created by leading Indian designers and global brands.
Manoj Mahla of Craftworld Events said: "The kids fashion industry is one that is rapidly growing and parents today don’t hesitate to pick up the latest styles from the biggest brands for their children. This Fashion Week targets such parents and kids to help them understand more about the sort of brands that exist for young children.”