- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
TRS makes conditional offer of merger with TDP
Hyderabad : Shocking one and all, the TRS senior leader T Harish Rao on Saturday said that Telangana party is ready to merge with TDP if the party...
Hyderabad : Shocking one and all, the TRS senior leader T Harish Rao on Saturday said that Telangana party is ready to merge with TDP if the party President N Chandrababu Naidu agreed to three conditions. Interestingly, the Telugu Desam accepted the conditions put forth by the TRS. Addressing the press at Telangana Bhavan here, Rao said the conditions to merge the TRS with TDP are�support Telangana struggle in Parliament, announce TDP dalit leader M Narasimhulu as CM candidate in next election and Naidu should promise that his first sign will be on the file for Telangana if the party comes to power in 2014 election. Rao also demanded Naidu to tender apology for hurting the sentiments of Telangana by not supporting the Telangana movement in the last 10 years and changing his party's stand on Telangana after 2009 election. On the flip side, TDP senior leader and MLA A Revanth Reddy welcomed Harish Rao's proposal to merge the party . He said his party is ready to accept the three conditions set by Rao. However, Reddy said that it would be more credible if these proposals were made by KCR. The TDP was also ready to make any number of recommendation letters to the Centre for Telangana. The letters will be given to Prime Minister only if KCR tells the format.