- Mangalurean girl excels: Her Short flims to go to Cannes Film Festival
- Telangana Government releases Rythu Bandhu funds
- Calcutta High Court puts stay on defamation suit against Suvendu Adhikari
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on CBI's plea against interim bail granted to former ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s largest Sports Science Centre in Kalinga Stadium
- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
TDP winds up poll drive with bike rally
The GHMC poll campaign of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) is concluded here on Sunday. Marking the conclusion, the party has conducted a huge bike rally, which was led by the party national general secretary N Lokesh.
Hyderabad: The GHMC poll campaign of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) is concluded here on Sunday. Marking the conclusion, the party has conducted a huge bike rally, which was led by the party national general secretary N Lokesh.
Addressing the rally at Hitech city, Lokesh took on Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for dreaming of developing Hyderabad city into Dallas without addressing the basic civic issues.
“People are craving for drinking water, good road network and public transportation. The Chief Minister’s proposal to build skyways and skyscrapers are is a mere waste of public money,” he averred.
He predicted that the TDP-BJP combine will emerge victorious in the election. People are supporting TDP because it was the only party that strove for the development of world-class infrastructure in Hyderabad city, he added. The rally has started at party head office NTR Trust Bhavan and ended at NTR Ghat.