- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Fraud firms' promoters produced in court
Ongole: Lakku brothers trio, promoters of Ongole-based Maitri finance and Nakshatra real-estate companies, who were arrested on charges of financial...
Ongole: Lakku brothers trio, promoters of Ongole-based Maitri finance and Nakshatra real-estate companies, who were arrested on charges of financial fraud on March 30, were produced in court here on Monday. The Ongole police took Lakku Madhava Reddy, Lakku Malyadri Reddy and Lakku Konda Reddy into custody for three days. During their interrogation, the police have succeeded in investigation as one of them turned approver. The police said interrogation was not complete. It would take few more days to elicit crucial details, they said. During the course of interrogation, the accused have failed to show accounts for about 40 per cent funds collected from depositors.