- Ongole: 80% of sudden deaths can be prevented: doctors
- PL Stock On Radar - HIND OIL EXP
- AP High Court asks Lokesh to co-operate with probe, directs CID to serve notices
- Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai dist set to be tourism hub says Collector P Arun Babu
- The role of pH in skin health: How to support your skin’s natural barrier?
- Cabinet Meeting postponed due to health issues of CM KCR
- YS Jagan arrives in Vijayawada, to release YSR Vahana Mitra funds
- Heavy rains to lash Telangana for next 5 days
- PL Stock Report - Apar Industries (APR IN) - Event Update - Company to raise fund - Accumulate
- BJP warned of severe agitation if govt does not suspend SP and DCF
Lenovo launches ZUK Z1 smartphone in India
Lenovo India on Tuesday launched Lenovo ZUK Z1 smartphone that runs on Cyanogen operating system (OS) 12.1 -- an OS that enables deep customisation of the user interface with its theme app
Lenovo India on Tuesday launched Lenovo ZUK Z1 smartphone that runs on Cyanogen operating system (OS) 12.1 -- an OS that enables deep customisation of the user interface with its theme app. The device comes in white and grey colours and will be available for Rs.13,499 on Amazon.in via flash sales.
"The biggest demand of a customer is to get maximum experience in an affordable smartphone and the Lenovo ZUK Z1 is our attempt to offer a complete package of powerpack performance and user friendly experience in one device at a customer friendly price point," said SudhinMathur, director-smartphones, Lenovo India, in a statement.
The phone is backed by a 4,100mAh battery with cut off feature that switches to the power source instead of using the phone's battery once the battery is fully charged. The Lenovo ZUK Z1 has 64GB eMMC 5.0 inbuilt storage and is backed by a 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 processor along with 3GB RAM.
It comes with USB 3.0 Type C with reversible plugin design that supports a transfer speed of up to 5GBps. The device comes with an inbuilt 360 degree fingerprint reader button. Equipped with Lenovo's PerfectView 5.5-inch display, the Lenovo ZUK Z1 comes with a 13MP camera with optical image stabilisation and dual LED flash. It has an 8MP selfie camera.
Cyanogen 12.1 is a fluid operating system with a number of advanced features optimised for performance, power consumption, security and privacy. Registrations for the first sale start on May 10 at 1 pm. The first sale is scheduled for May 19 at 2 pm.