Gifting ideas for Father’s Day
This Father\'s Day, think outside the ties and treat him to something special. Forevermark, the diamond brand from DeBeers Group of Companies, offers memorable gifting options for your first superhero, mentor and friend, with these special occasion cufflinks.
There’s a couple of days left for Father's Day and it’s time to ditch those socks and acknowledge your dad with something exciting. Here are a few contemporary gifting ideas that your dad is sure to love
Swag for the cool dad
Dads are the coolest, strongest and straight-up the most inspiring forces in our lives. Whether they admit it or not, all dads love to be pampered by their ‘now grown up’ little ones. This Father’s Day, TataCLiQ.com brings a ‘swag-rich’ set of gifts for the superhero in everyone’s life.
If you’re short on time and the unable to get the gift delivered on time, worry not, TataCLiQ.com has got your back. You can choose the gift online and opt for the ‘CLiQ and PiQ’ aka pick up at the store option.
All dads have a thing for watches. It is one accessory that most fathers have invested in and that defines their minimalistic fashion. This classic Fossil analog watch is sure to make dad appreciate your choice.
Price: Rs 6,995
If your dad is someone who manages his money and finances like a pro, this RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) protected wallet will help him keep his cash and credit cards in order.
Stylish and elegant, the Zippo Windproof Lighter is the perfect style accessory for your father. Its lifetime guarantee makes it a wonderful symbol for your everlasting and unconditional love for him. The scratch resistant lighters are available in playful designs and hues of chrome.
Price: Rs 5,000
This fancy Aqua Touch Men's Shaver glides smoothly over the skin to give your father a close shave to look well-groomed and stylish always. It is packed with features and provides a comfortable dry or refreshing wet shave.
Price: Rs 6,995
How about gifting your dad a complete quintessential office look? The white shirt, the black trouser and the black lace-up shoes will make a great addition to his work wardrobe.
Designed with love
Notable designers on ‘LoveThisStuff’ have crafted unique limited edition products for the occasion. From personalised whiskey boxes to hand-crafted leather goodies, from customised cufflinks with your father’s initials monogrammed on it to one-of-a-kind drinking glass, the platform offers artistic touches to everyday items and makes for a gift unique to your taste.
This Father's Day, think outside the ties and treat him to something special. Forevermark, the diamond brand from DeBeers Group of Companies, offers memorable gifting options for your first superhero, mentor and friend, with these special occasion cufflinks. As every Forevermark diamond undergoes a journey of rigorous selection these limited-edition white gold cufflinks are a gift that will treasured for years to come.
Remember the days when your father went shopping, bought a gift for you and nothing for himself? On the occasion of Father's Day, which falls on Sunday, show the same love to him and gift him some memorable stuff that he can use at any point of time without making it a showpiece. These ideas are perfect for your travel-friendly father but work well for everyone. Narendra Kumar, Creative Director of Amazon Fashion, India, lists stuff that can fit well in your father's suitcase.
* Sunglasses: For the dapper father, a pair of ombre sunglasses would be perfect for those weekend sunny brunches with the entire family.
* A modern backpack: An elevated twist on the workbag, gift your father a modern backpack for a more comfortable and organised travel experience. Experts of global travel search engine Skyscanner also listed top travel essentials for your father just to make sure that the suitcase is well-equipped with latest travel gadgets and accessories for his next trip.
* Travel jacket: The struggle can get very hard when packing for a trip, but this multi-purpose jacket will let your daddy bid adieu to lugging a heavy bag with its 18 pockets. The in-built satchel makes it a cake-walk to carry it as a sling bag which can be donned as he likes.
* Travel adaptor: This compact all-in-one adaptor leaves out the hassle of carrying one for each device. Also, it comes handy with a USB port, safety shutters and travel pouch to make it the perfect travel companion for dad.
* Key-Finder: Losing your keys or phone while travelling can put a dampener on any trip. This tiny yet incredible piece of technology will be father's saviour in times like these as it can locate phone, keys, and basically anything with just a tap of an app!
* Tripod: This awesome adjustable device is a must have as it can cling on to anything and keep gadgets upright all throughout the journey. If you thought that's all, this device will also let your dad get rid of shaky videos and photos that they are ‘almost famous' for.