- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
- About 20-odd Indians stuck in Russia, efforts on for their early release: MEA
- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
- March 2024: Embracing a Spectrum of Festivals, from Holi to Maha Shivratri
- World Compliment Day 2024: Why do we celebrate this day?
- World Civil Defence Day 2024: Date, history and significance
No chicken Biryani for TRS plenary delegates
No Chicken Biryani For TRS Plenary Delegates. The 50,000 odd delegates of ruling party of Telangana- TRS-will be deprived of chicken biryani and other chicken products this year on April 27 when they meet in Hyderabad for the first plenary of the party.
The 50,000 odd delegates of ruling party of Telangana- TRS-will be deprived of chicken biryani and other chicken products this year on April 27 when they meet in Hyderabad for the first plenary of the party.
The bird flu scare has dampened the spirits of the delegates who were looking forward to savouring Hyderabadi special biryani during the TRS plenary meet. “As a precautionary measure, we have told our caterer not to prepare any chicken dish in view of the general warning on bird flu,” says TRS Parliamentary party leader A.P. Jitender Reddy, who is the convener of the food committee.
Jitender Reddy has been instrumental in introducing the chicken biryani at the Parliament canteen and had brought cooks from the canteen for training at the Nizams club in Hyderabad.
The TRS plenary will be held at LB Stadium, which is across the road from Nizam College. The well-known caterer for mega political melas Laxmaiah said they would add more mutton items instead like talakaya mamsam and boti along with other red meat delicacies.The food committee will review and finalise the menu with Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao along with other arrangements for the plenary session.
The chief minister has instructed the party leaders that the main venue of the plenary, LB Stadium, should not have any food courts and all delegates and VVIPs, including himself, would go to the Nizam College to eat. The minister also said that the delegates should first have lunch and then proceed to the LB Stadium for the plenary session.