- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Donald Trump blames 'Islamic terrorist' in Paris knife attack
President Donald Trump says that a \"new radical Islamic terrorist\" is behind an attack outside the Louvre Museum in Paris.
Washington: President Donald Trump says that a "new radical Islamic terrorist" is behind an attack outside the Louvre Museum in Paris.
Trump tweeted early on Friday that America needs to "get smart," in light of the incident.
He writes, "a new radical Islamic terrorist has just attacked in Louvre Museum in Paris. Tourists were locked down. France on edge again."
A knife-wielding man shouting "Allahu akbar", "God is Great," in Arabic attacked French soldiers on patrol near the museum on Friday in what officials described as a suspected terror attack.
The soldiers first tried to fight off the attacker and then opened fire, shooting him five times. There were no immediate details about the identity of the suspect.