- Khammam: I-T officials clear doubts of NGOs on tax payments
- Two girls from Jeedimetla go missing
- Kavitha expresses disappointment over Guv rejecting MLC nominees
- A total oḟ 6654 applications received in Janata Darshan in state
- ACB court adjourns hearing on Naidu's bail and custody petition to tomorrow
- Telangana invites Sri Lanka Minister to lay foundation stone for Buddhavanam new project
- Delhi Liquor Scam: Apex Court to hear Kavitha’s petition today
- GVL thanks Railway Minister for sanctioning Visakhapatnam Varanasi Express
- SC to hear Chandrababu Naidu's case on Wednesday
- Rythu Sangam demands immediate waiver of farm loans
Happy Holi! Nawaz Sharif wishes Hindus in Pakistan; says there will be no religious discrimination
Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif greeted the minority Hindu community of the country on the eve of Holi.
Islamabad: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif greeted the minority Hindu community of the country on the eve of Holi.
According to local media reports, Sharif promised to safeguard their rights, saying there would be no discrimination on the basis of religion.
In his message, Sharif said the festival of Holi announces the advent of the spring season and change in weather conditions. He said the festival gives a message of hope and better future and reflects changes in societies like changes in the season.
Sharif said the government will ensure equal rights of all citizens on the basis of the teachings of Islam and the provisions of the Constitution.
Sharif also acknowledged that people of Pakistan, including minorities, have suffered a lot at the hands of militants.