- International Astronomy Day
- Scratches, Wrinkles, Or Stains, Tips to Upkeep Your Bag Before It Taints
- Samsung Galaxy A15 design leaked out; Check the video
- Daily Forex Rates (22-09-2023)
- TDP to boycott Andhra Pradesh Legislature session
- Controversy Over Delimitation Sparks Concerns In Southern States Amid Women's Reservation Bill Passage
- I am very critical of myself: Suchitra Krishnamoorthi
- AP High Court dismisses Naidu quash petition
- Ovarian Cancer: Myths Busted
- 55 percent young adults in Bengaluru believe that dating apps allow them to meet people
Indian-American inducted into key aviation team in Trump administration
Indian-American Vivek Lall has been named to a key federal aviation advisory committee which provides guidance to the Trump administration on the future of the airspace system.
Vivek Lall will be advising govt on wide-ranging topics concerning US and global aviation community.
Washington: Indian-American Vivek Lall has been named to a key federal aviation advisory committee which provides guidance to the Trump administration on the future of the airspace system.
Lall, 49, currently vice-president at Lockheed Martin, would be representing the viewpoints of defence technology organisations in the NextGen Advisory Committee of the Department of Transportation.
The committee advises the government on topics including, but not limited to, NextGen investment priorities, capability deployment timing, equipage incentives, specific technologies, and deployments such as DataComm, National Airspace System performance metrics, and airspace design initiatives.
Lall, a globally renowned aerospace scientist, has been appointed for a two-year term on the committee that provides guidance on wide-ranging topics affecting the US and the global aviation community.
He has been a top official at Boeing and General Atomics in the past and successfully led over USD 12 billion of US-India trade.