- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Chandrababu Gives Key Suggestions To Guntur Leaders
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday held a meeting with Guntur district leaders and told them he will not go for early Assembly elections The CM said he is not ready to dissolve Assembly if the early general elections are held
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday held a meeting with Guntur district leaders and told them he will not go for early Assembly elections. The CM said he is not ready to dissolve Assembly if the early general elections are held.
The TDP Chief also directed his partymen to resolve the issues of party activists in the Assembly constituencies and win the hearts of people by completing all pending works immediately.
On the eve of completion of 1500 days in the office on July 16, Chandrababu asked the party leaders to make success the Grama Darshini and Grama Visas programmes.