- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Two fake cops threaten Vijayawada realtor
The Vijayawada city police have arrested two persons who were threatening a realtor in Vijayawada that they were Greyhounds police personnel
Vijayawada: The Vijayawada city police have arrested two persons who were threatening a realtor in Vijayawada that they were Greyhounds police personnel. According to the police, T Anandakumar of Visakhapatnam bought three plots in 2007 from realter Raghava Swamy of Gandhinagar in Vijayawada.
Now, he wanted to sell them and sought Raghavaswamy’s help. However, Raghava Swamy could not sell them. Then Ananda Kumar and his friend Sri Harsha went to Swamy claiming that they were Greyhound cops and took Rs 1.40 lakh from him. Later, they again went to him demanding another Rs 1 lakh. Suspecting their moves, Swamy called up the police.
The police found that neither Anand nor Sri Harsha were Greyhounds cops. They arrested them and recovered a vehicle with police stickers and a toy gun from them. The police are surprised that two persons from Vizag could threaten a Vijyawada based realtor.Investigations are on!!