- Cisco to acquire cybersecurity leader Splunk for $28 bn in GenAI era
- Excercise your right to vote to elect righteous people.Additional Collector Cheerla
- Punjab CM seeks Governor’s intervention for release of central fund of Rs 5,637 crore
- No Constitutional transgression: RS Chairman Dhankhar slams Venugopal
- She Teams caught 55 people red handed for teasing women at Ganesh Pandals in Hyd
- JICA and 8 Japanese organisations supporting IIT Hyderabad host Japan Week
- General elections in Pakistan in last week of January 2024: ECP
- OnePlus Open foldable smartphone launching soon; Expected launch date and features
- Unlocking your career path: The art of information interviewing
- OSCAR Foundation to host UK Football Tour for underprivileged children
Devineni Uma & Vallabhaneni Lock Horns On Pattiseema Water
It seems all is not well between TDP leaders in Krishna district Water Resources Minister Devineni Uma Maheshwara Rao and Vallabhaneni Vamshi locked horns on the utilisation of water from Pattiseema lift irrigation scheme
It seems all is not well between TDP leaders in Krishna district. Water Resources Minister Devineni Uma Maheshwara Rao and Vallabhaneni Vamshi locked horns on the utilisation of water from Pattiseema lift irrigation scheme.
Vallabhaneni angered on not releasing water to Gannavaram Assembly Constituency. He questioned Uma for the release of water to only the minister's native constituency Malayalam.
Due to non release of water, crops withered in Gannavaram, Bapulapadu and Vijayawada rural areas. Taking serious note of it, Vamshi wrote a letter to the Energy official but Uma put hurdles in the release of water. As a last option, he lodged a complaint with Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu who took initiative in the release of water.