- Chiranjeevi launches Tiger Shroff’s ‘Ganapath’ teaser
- Suniel Shetty hails Sanjay Dutt’s sense of humour
- Prabhas’ ‘Salaar Part 1 - Ceasefire’ gets official release date
- Karnataka attracts $16 million investment from Waters Corporation to set up a GCC in Bengaluru
- Mynampally and son join Congress in New Delhi
- YS Jagan launches Jagananna Arogya Suraksha, says free medical tests to all
- ISKCON sends Rs 100 cr defamation notice to BJP MP Maneka Gandhi
- Committee again asks Karnataka to release 3,000 cusecs water till Oct 15
- Kejriwal unveils 15-point winter action plan to combat air pollution
- Tirupati: Surge in pilgrim rush
Apple to fix devices damaged by Japan's floods for free
Apple wants to help Japan flood victims in its own way possible The company is promising to fix any repairable Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad damaged during the disaster
California [United States]: Apple wants to help Japan flood victims in its own way possible. The company is promising to fix any repairable Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad damaged during the disaster.
Apple will fix these devices at no cost. Customers need to call Apple Support to get their devices picked up for repair, Cnet reported.
It is to be noted that Apple typically does not cover liquid damage, however, it has made an exception in case of its affected Japanese customers who can get their devices fixed until the end of September.