- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Man killed after RTC bus rams into bike in Hyderabad
A man was killed in a road mishap after a speeding RTC bus rammed into the twowheeler he was riding The incident took place near the KPHB busstop in Hyderabad on Monday
A man was killed in a road mishap after a speeding RTC bus rammed into the two-wheeler he was riding. The incident took place near the KPHB bus-stop in Hyderabad on Monday.
According to the police, the deceased, identified as Shankar Nath, was attempting to take a U-turn when the RTC bus struck his motorbike.
The body has been shifted to hospital for autopsy. Meanwhile, people in the locality alleged that Shankar Nath was driving in an inebriated condition after having toddy from an illegal toddy shop operating in the same area.
Police are yet to verify the accident and are examining CCTV footage from the area. A case has been registered in connection with the incident and investigation is underway.