- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Srikakulam: School teacher thrashes student for not attending class
A teacher assaulted a student in a school in Srikakulam district for not attending class The incident took place in Rajams Bhashyam School
A teacher assaulted a student in a school in Srikakulam district for not attending class. The incident took place in Rajam's Bhashyam School.
The student, Narendra Bhupathi who is studying in Class V didn’t attend the school on Monday for family reasons.
However, angered by his absence, the Hindi teacher thrashed him badly resulting in the student’s hand getting fractured.
When the student’s parents questioned the management, they claimed it as an accident while riding a bicycle while the teacher also denied the assault charges.
Following this, the parents have filed a case against the school management demanding justice.